Friday, July 25, 2008

show #12 playlist

another show, another playlist. next week's show should feature plenty of new good tunes now that i've replenished my new release collection. as always, thanks for the kind words and for coming back each week for more mixes.

hastily assembled road trip mix

the rolling stones - street fighting man
beck - fuck with my head (mountain dew rock)
the beatles - why don't we do it in the road?
john lennon - do the oz
pixies - bone machine
pavement - stereo
the shins - sleeping lessons
radiohead - reckoner
badly drawn boy - say it again
the pharcyde - passing me by
gloria jones - tainted love
ray charles - what'd i say
van morrison - caravan

completely random rotation mix
the war on drugs - a needle in your eye #16
shearwater - i was a cloud
don cavalli - new hollywood babylon
my milky way arms - sunshine
adem - loro
adem - invisible man
eef barzelay - i love the unknown
sebadoh - sacred attention
the m's - impossible view
the m's - pigs fly
my morning jacket - thank you too!
the explorer's club - forever
me first and the gimme gimmes - over the rainbow

the m's - pigs fly






No comments: