Sunday, May 4, 2008

rats

once again, the end of vanderbilt's semester has made show scheduling a challenge. obviously i'm new to all this and am finding these things out the hard way.

if you tuned in to listen to the show tonight, i'm sorry that you only got about 10 minutes of my stuff before someone else took over. it's a long story, but obviously there was some confusion (but no hard feelings!) about tonight's schedule.

so i'll go on vacation in a couple days, attend next sunday's scheduling meeting, and wait to go back on the air when my show has a set schedule for the entire summer. no worries, though. it should all be sorted out in about a week or so and at least i have my next show already planned out, right?

here's a song the fcc wouldn't let me play anyway...
think twice by jackie wilson and lavern baker






1 comment:

Miss Ann Thrope said...

That's one dirty record... I bet they had fun recording that! In fact, for the 60's it was way out on a limb LOL